If you’re looking for a list of questions to ask a girl on a date, then you’re going to love this list of questions I have for you.
Asking the right questions to a girl will help you build a connection with her as well as rapport. you can avoid awkward silences during a date or spells of boredom because these questions are fun to ask and answer.
In my article on how to make a girl like you, I discuss the importance of getting to know a girl on a deep and intimate level. You can only do this by asking the right type of questions that encourage her to open up about her past, feelings and thoughts.
These questions to ask a girl are designed to help you get a good understanding of who she is and to make her feel like you care about getting to know her.
Related post: 100 First date questions you have to ask
With that being said, let’s get into this list of questions to ask a girl on a date.
1. Are you a cat or dog person?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. What is your fondest childhood memory?
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. Who’s your favorite actor?
6. Do you have a favorite song? What is it called?
7. Who is your favorite musician/singer?
8. What’s your favorite movie?
9. What’s your favorite book?
10. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
11. Where in the world would you love to live?
12. Where’s the last place you would ever want to visit?
13. Have you ever traveled? Where to?
14. What’s your favorite holiday destination?
15. Which is your favorite festive holiday?
16. Do you have any special festive traditions?
17. What’s your dream in life?
18. When you were a kid, what was your dream job?
19. Are you sentimental?
20. What’s the one memory you keep thinking about often?
21. What’s the most annoying thing you do?
22. What’s the most annoying thing your parents do?
23. What’s the most irritating thing your siblings do?
24. What’s your most craziest fear?
25. Are you scared of the dark?
26. How would you describe the perfect man?
27. What’s the one thing you wish people would stop asking you?
28. What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
29. What movie character do you resonate with?
30. Which celeb do people say you look like?
31. Do you have a crush on any celeb right now?
32. Are you religious?
33. What’s the cheesiest pickup line you’ve heard from a guy?
34. What type of people do you like?
35. What type of people do you dislike?
36. Do you believe in true love?
37. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
38. Do you like sports? Which is your favorite?
39. What are your three weaknesses?
40. What are your strengths?
41. What’s the most romantic experience you’ve had until now?
42. Do you want to have a family some day?
43. What would you rather be – super rich and less attractive or super attractive and poor?
44. What is your definition of true love?
45. Do you have a best friend?
46. What makes you smile?
47. What’s your favorite dessert?
48. Would you rather win a lottery or have true love?
49. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
50. Have you ever been on a plane?
51. Have you ever been on a cruise ship?
52. Can you swim?
53. Would you ever try sky diving?
54. What are your nicknames?
55. What’s your most embarrassing memory from your school days?
56. Do you think we’ll ever be able to time travel?
57. Are you a tea or coffee person?
58. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what’s your go-to song?
59. Are you a morning person or night owl?
60. Do you like reading books or listening to podcasts?
61. What’s your favorite quote?
62. Do you like routines?
63. How do you avoid procrastinating?
64. Which genre of books do you like the most?
65. What would the ideal life look like to you?
66. Where is your happy place?
67. Do you cry when watching sad movies?
68. How long was your longest relationship?
69. Do you think the past matters when dating someone new?
70. Do you believe in soul mates?
71. Do you believe in destiny?
72. Do you believe in star signs?
73. What’s your star sign?
74. Do you have any good luck charms?
75. Did you go to college? If so, where?
76. What was your first job? Did you like it?
77. Why do you think people cheat?
78. Can you dance and do you like to dance?
79. How would your friends describe you?
80. How would you describe yourself?
81. What is your biggest goal in life?
82. You can broadcast one sentence to every TV channel and radio in the world and have it translated to each country’s language. What would it be?
83. What’s your favorite season?
84. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
85. What’s the weirdest tradition your family has?
86. What was the last thing you watched on Netflix?
87. If you could live in any other time period, which one would it be?
88. Are you on social networking sites?
89. What app on your phone do you wish you used more?
90. What really annoys you?
91. What’s a turn on for you?
92. What turns you off?
93. What’s the first few things you notice when you meet someone new?
94. What are some of the signs that a guy is creepy?
95. What’s the best gift anybody’s ever given to you? Why?
96. What are you most grateful for?
97. What is your proudest achievement?
98. Do you have a favorite scent or perfume?
99. Do you love chocolate?
100. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
101. What culture would you like to experience the most?
102. Do you like camping or the outdoors?
103. Have you hiked before?
104. If you were stranded on an island with three people who would it be and why them?
105. What’s the best date you’ve been on?
106. What’s the worst date you’ve been on?
107. If you could be in a reality TV show, which would it be?
108. Are you a Marvel or DC fan?
109. If you could buy one item of designer clothing, what would it be?
110. Do you have any New Year Resolutions for this year?
111. Which job would you never do?
112. Are you a spontaneous person or do you like planning?
113. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
114. What snack can you eat non stop?
115. What weird smell do you really enjoy?
116. Do you prefer sweet or salty food?
117. What makes you happy?
118. Do you like rainy or sunny days?
119. Are you a fan of horror movies?
120. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever got?
121. Given the opportunity, what would you tell your younger self?
122. If you could time travel, what year would you go back to?
123. What’s your favorite car brand?
124. Have you ever been to a concert?
125. Do you have a secret talent?
126. What’s something weird or unorthodox that you recommend everyone trying at least once?
127. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
128. Looking back on your life, what have you done that has given you the most satisfaction?
129. What are the three qualities you look for most when you’re choosing a partner?
130. Are you more of a country or city girl?
131. What do you really wish you knew when you were younger?
132. What’s the one thing you would redo in your past?
133. Do you think you could cope without your phone for a week?
134. What’s your story?
135. Would you choose to have the power to read someone’s mind?
136. What do you wish you had more time for?
137. Do you listen to your head or your heart?
138. What’s the biggest lie that someone told you?
139. Have you ever been catfished?
140. What’s the worst prank you’ve ever pulled?
141. What’s the weirdest thing you have seen on someone’s phone?
142. Are you photogenic?
143. Who’s the quirkiest person in your family?
144. What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
145. What’s the most pleasing or sexiest accent to you?
146. What’s the weirdest thing anybody’s ever said to you?
147. What makes you feel old?
148. Do you think it’s easier being a guy or a girl?
149. What do you love about yourself?
150. If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
151. What’s the most ridiculous thing you have convinced someone is true?
152. What’s the biggest waste of money you’ve seen?
153. Where do you like going for walks?
154. What skill do you wish more people took the time to learn?
155. What scares you the most?
156. Do you like surprise parties?
157. Would you rather ask permission to do something or apologize for doing it?
158. What’s the best thing you could tell someone to cheer them up when they are feeling down?
159. What can you talk all day about?
160. Tell me about a time you felt really nervous?
161. What is your favorite vegetable?
162. What is your favorite fruit?
163. If you had a superpower what would it be?
164. What was your worst subject at school?
165. What’s weird about you?
166. What’s going through your mind right now?
167. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
168. What makes someone a good person?
169. How do you deal with heartbreak or pain?
170. What do couples do that seriously annoys you?
171. What’s your take on PDA?
172. Would you be more impressed by a grand gesture or a small one?
173. What’s your favorite way to meet new people?
174. Have you ever been on a double date?
175. Can you keep a secret?
176. What’s your morning routine like?
177. What’s your weekend routine like?
178. Would you rather live alone or with someone?
179. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
180. Where did you grow up?
181. Did you enjoy high school?
182. What’s your favorite college moment?
183. What does a perfect day look like for you?
184. When last have you been on a road trip?
185. What inspired you to choose your job?
186. Have you been in a long distance relationship?
187. Are you a sentimental person?
188. Which do you like more – sunset or sunrise?
189. How does looking at the stars make you feel?
190. Do you prefer short or long hair?
191. What do you feel is your purpose in this life?
192. Do you have a favorite poem or poet?
193. Do you believe in love at first sight?
194. What language would you like to learn?
195. What languages do you speak?
196. What’s the best comeback you’ve ever heard?
197. What’s the best part about being a girl?
198. What would you name an autobiography on your life story?
199. How do you keep fit?
200. What’s the best piece of relationship advice you ever received?
That concludes our list of questions to ask a girl. I hope you enjoyed this article and found it interested. Please share your questions and thoughts in the comment section below.
If you want to maximize the chances of you meeting someone who will not only knock your socks off but treat you in the manner that you deserve, then you need to know what you should look for in a...
When we invest ourselves in people who don’t care about us, we are doing a disservice to ourselves and to the people who genuinely deserve to belong in our lives. But, most of us can’t decipher...